EXPIRED

Business Cards

Am looking on getting some new business cards............

Anybody know of good offers or sites to use ??

Was thinking of going with vistaprint but usually most big firms charge the earth !!!!

Thanks in advance

Dino

9 Comments

Original Poster

jeany123;6535762

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/qs/countup.aspx?GP=10%2f10%2f2009+9%3a58%3a51+AM&ad=exact&mk=free+business+cards+ukyou can get 250 free just pay postage

Was after about 5000 of them and the postage is £7 if you order 250 or 5000 ...................

Will take a look at the other sites now................

Many thanks......

PS - Rep added

Original Poster

A quick check shows vistaprint to be well cheaper than them others...........

Many Thanks

Dino740;6535874

A quick check shows vistaprint to be well cheaper than them … A quick check shows vistaprint to be well cheaper than them others...........Many Thanks

it said £3.62 postage on google
ttp://google.co.uk/

Original Poster

The £3.62 is if you go for the limited card in the "free" selection.........

As mine is for an established business, I have to go premium as I need more info and a better design...........

Just ordering them now

Dino740;6535919

The £3.62 is if you go for the limited card in the "free" … The £3.62 is if you go for the limited card in the "free" selection.........As mine is for an established business, I have to go premium as I need more info and a better design...........Just ordering them now

or ok pleased you got sorted:thumbsup:

If you want to present a professional image it is worth going to a proper printer. Vistaprint is barely better than printing them off at home.

termite;6540087

If you want to present a professional image it is worth going to a proper … If you want to present a professional image it is worth going to a proper printer. Vistaprint is barely better than printing them off at home.

and on the back they put an advertisement for their website, unless you pay an excess fee to have a blank back

go to ukbusinessforums.co.uk/ and look in the offers forum, as lots of printers etc hang on that site will give you professional cards at a good price :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations912
    2. Damaged IPad...fixes please45
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets811
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1720

See more discussions