Groups
    EXPIRED

Business Cards & Address Stickers

To all the helpful people of HUKD,

I am looking for somewhere that will print me some business cards & address stickers. It is not for a business but just for personal and I only want a couple of hundred of each.

Quality/design is not important but price is!

Have obviously seen VistaPrint coming up time and time again but are they really the best option? Their site just seems a bit painful to use and they account for most of the emails I receive!!!

Cheers in advance

7 Comments

Most shopping centres have a kiosk were you can design your own for about £5.00

Original Poster

kirkie;1369034

Most shopping centres have a kiosk were you can design your own for about … Most shopping centres have a kiosk were you can design your own for about £5.00

Stickers too?

Badgers;1369041

Stickers too?

Not 100% on that one, but it is a little machine where you can design your own business cards and view them before printing....Very good as I have used it before....

Banned

U can get stickers made for you on ebay.... i got 200 for about 3 pound, very good, they may also do business cards

I only ever use Vistaprint - really easy to 'make' on website and they usually come thru' quite quickly. Certainly haven't had any complaints about quality and have been using them for about 4 years now.

I have used Vista but agree they are a pain with the constant emails trying to flog you more.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions