Groups
    EXPIRED

Business cards where and how much or free

Looking for some business cards but want to avoid Vistaprint and companies like that but un-sure who to try.. Don't want to spend a fortune either. Any recommendations please?

Thanks

renagade27

12 Comments

Original Poster

snowtiger;7061858

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/qs/countup.aspx?GP=11%2f30%2f2009+5%3a32%3a19+PM&ad=exact&mk=free+business+cards&rd=2

And quote..... "want to avoid Vistaprint !!"

Thankyou.......

renagade27

we use a company called CSM in Leeds could prob get a number for you 2moro

Original Poster

gog5y;7061993

we use a company called CSM in Leeds could prob get a number for you 2moro

Yeah that would be good mate........any idea of costs per 100 or 200 e.c.t....??? Ta

renagade27

renagade27;7061942

And quote..... "want to avoid Vistaprint !!" :)Thankyou.......renagade27

I am a woman & can therefore pick & choose what I want to see .. ;-) thankyou

Original Poster

snowtiger;7062348

I am a woman & can therefore pick & choose what I want to see .. ;-) … I am a woman & can therefore pick & choose what I want to see .. ;-) thankyou

And your wrong!! What a surprise..........oh well!!:whistling:

renagade27

I have used printing.com on a few occassions and they have been excellent. I only use them when they have offers/promotions and these work out very good value. Our regular printer is amazed at some of the deals they offer - so they must be good value.

renagade27;7062066

Yeah that would be good mate........any idea of costs per 100 or 200 … Yeah that would be good mate........any idea of costs per 100 or 200 e.c.t....??? Tarenagade27

We are\ round about £20 per 250 but we order like 20-25 sets at a time so not sure on a one off will get the guys number 2moz and pm u

why not vistaprint?.. theyre so cheap, and actually not bad quality

Original Poster

Narfette;7064659

why not vistaprint?.. theyre so cheap, and actually not bad quality

legalbeagles.info/for…487

and there are more...

renagade27

try azimuth print. they arent the cheapest but the quality is excellent azimuthprint.co.uk/bus…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions