Groups

Business cards where and how much or free

Looking for some business cards but want to avoid Vistaprint and companies like that but un-sure who to try.. Don't want to spend a fortune either. Any recommendations please?

Thanks

renagade27

4 Comments

could do with some also

Printing.com and their local affiliates are excellent and the quality is very professional (not at all like Vistaprint lol).

They have special offers on at certain times. I think I got 1000 for £60 when I got mine on silk board, full colour both sides.

Original Poster

spider1986;7062086

Printing.com and their local affiliates are excellent and the quality is … Printing.com and their local affiliates are excellent and the quality is very professional (not at all like Vistaprint lol).They have special offers on at certain times. I think I got 1000 for £60 when I got mine on silk board, full colour both sides.

Thanks.....Will ask tomorrow. Cheers :thumbsup:

renagade27
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions