Business closures signs

Posted 22nd Mar
Thought I'd share one with you , not my photo (credit to Cambridge news). Sort of sums it up really, poignant and humorous at the same time.

3426075-J1NaD.jpg
There are other, more standard ones, but I felt this worthy of a mention.

Also my daughter and 5 children are in isolation so so we've been doing shopping, prescription runs etc for them. She put a sign on her Door (I didn't photograph that yet ) "In isolation, please put any deliveries on the floor, then ring bell and step away from the door, thank you" , or words to that effect. She had a delivery from Amazon, the woman did as asked then waited till my daughter was at the door and asked her if she needed anything from shops etc? I thought that was a nice gesture, I know Amazon couriers get a lot of grief, but credit to this one.
Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
" the woman did as asked then waited till my daughter was at the door and asked her if she needed anything from shops etc?"

Thats a really nice thing for a complete stranger to do, especially when most delivery drivers seem up against it on any normal day. Just goes to show there are some decent people still around.
Not a closure but a buying limit one spotted at the local motorcycle dealers.40161605-50rPT.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants