Groups
    EXPIRED

business computer

hello friends of the net, im looking for a decent laptop to aid me with all my business paper work. i also use the net for games, i wouldnt mind spending around the £700 mark as it is tax friendly, id need it to be able to conect to the wireless internet conection, is there anyone that could help me please thaNKS

5 Comments

i also use the net for games

That's where it gets difficult... what games do you play? This will impact on the machine you get. Further, do you already have a router? Some routers don't much like wi-fi gaming :-(

Aslo what screen size do you prefer?

Original Poster

dont mind the size of screen, i normally play pool on the net and poker

Ah got you. You don't need a gaming laptop as such. You just need something to play Yahoo Pool or similar I like that myself sometimes.

Really, if you're going to be carrying it about a lot, you'll not want one with a 17" screen. Or perhaps you do?

[SIZE=2]Here's a ][COLOR=blue]link for the Dell laptops[/COLOR], which should be updated in the main HotUKDeals forum tomorrow morning, as they normally are by MikeT our Dell man![/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions