Groups

busy, busy, busy...

... so c ya all 1/12+. Hope a kind rationalist or two continues to oversee the 'bus campaign' thread. I would hate to see the Sturmabteilung overrun it. ;-)

The usual chocolate banana rule applies, beginning immediately.

13 Comments

:whistling:Chocolate? Banana? Hmmmmmmmmm!

lol good thread

December sounds great too!

liddles use of slang text style twang is getting alarming

I'm on to it Liddle

um ... lom, are you drunk on christmas pudding? already?? hehe

anyways guess who came knocking on our door. jehovah's witnesses. urgh them again.

kippy;3355430

um ... lom, are you drunk on christmas pudding? already?? heheanyways … um ... lom, are you drunk on christmas pudding? already?? heheanyways guess who came knocking on our door. jehovah's witnesses. urgh them again.

I'm going to invite the next lot in and force them to listen to The Ancestor's Tale : Richard Dawkins on CD

oh u want the number?

a buzz at the entryrphone, and i press the release button, opened our door and went into the kitchen to continue washing the dishes. after awhile i thought ok ... that's weird how come no thump thump up the stairs (the OH with bike boots). went to the door, an older couple were there standing. i had a quick look and the guy says were you expecting someone else, i said yeah. he and she were holding literature (argh the Jehovah Witnesses!) so there i was with dripping wash off my hands, cold water (thinking of chesso and her dog washing) ... and he's trying to engage me with the 5 questions about god and existence so i said sorry but i'm a buddhist (thinking ok they'll get the hint). so he says so what do you believe in (very politely) i said reincarnation. she says reincarnation into animals? i said no, into humans to be better spiritually. meantime racking my brains to try remember what buddhism was ... he tries to enquire further (again politely, so reminds me of a creepy politician lol) but i say i grew up in the church (was half truth) so i've moved on sorry. and he says well, there are similarities would i like to read about them. at this point i say ok, fine and took the piece of leaflet shutting the door behind me, thinking argh, in it goes to the recycling bin. i know people often say just be rude and say no thanks (which i did say before) but this time i was unprepared ...

talk about taking a thread off topic

bg1 - u're the one to talk, u troll a mighty lot. and the last time i remember this was a free country

kippy;3355541

oh u want the number?a buzz at the entryrphone, and i press the release … oh u want the number?a buzz at the entryrphone, and i press the release button, opened our door and went into the kitchen to continue washing the dishes. after awhile i thought ok ... that's weird how come no thump thump up the stairs (the OH with bike boots). went to the door, an older couple were there standing. i had a quick look and the guy says were you expecting someone else, i said yeah. he and she were holding literature (argh the Jehovah Witnesses!) so there i was with dripping wash off my hands, cold water (thinking of chesso and her dog washing) ... and he's trying to engage me with the 5 questions about god and existence so i said sorry but i'm a buddhist (thinking ok they'll get the hint). so he says so what do you believe in (very politely) i said reincarnation. she says reincarnation into animals? i said no, into humans to be better spiritually. meantime racking my brains to try remember what buddhism was ... he tries to enquire further (again politely, so reminds me of a creepy politician lol) but i say i grew up in the church (was half truth) so i've moved on sorry. and he says well, there are similarities would i like to read about them. at this point i say ok, fine and took the piece of leaflet shutting the door behind me, thinking argh, in it goes to the recycling bin. i know people often say just be rude and say no thanks (which i did say before) but this time i was unprepared ...

LOL! You want to come to Philosophy with me?

kippy;3355623

bg1 - u're the one to talk, u troll a mighty lot. and the last time i … bg1 - u're the one to talk, u troll a mighty lot. and the last time i remember this was a free country

debatable.

Can't wait!!

youtube.com/wat…ted

Assuming that you do your usual cheating on the:

The usual chocolate banana rule applies, beginning immediately

Have a productive month xxxxx

Banned

Another leaving thread?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …145347
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523414

See more discussions