But the bullet and went for the PS4 pro with 2 games for £299 . Old school Game recommendations

Found 23rd Nov 2017
Getting back in a little gaming now the Mrs has let me turn the spare room into a man cave !
Grabbed the PS4 pro just as a little future proofing . Now I haven’t bought games for 10 or so years . And will be getting some of the newer driving games and sports games .
But can you download the old school GTA s and other classics and some of the old Sega games onto your hard drive ?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Should be some on the PS Store.
There’s a new Crash Bandicoot game if you fancy a bit of that.
Original Poster
Will take a look buddy cheers
Make the most of the exclusives, if you wanted old school then a ps pro probably not the best choice in my opinion (it's not backwards compatible).

Check out: bloodborne, last guardian, until dawn, beyond two souls, heavy rain, horizon zero dawn, uncharted quadrilogy, last of us, persona 5, shadow of the colossus, many many more.

If you want gta, get the newest one (GTA 5). Hope this helps!
Edited by: "delusion" 23rd Nov 2017
Uncharted 4 and a 4K tv are musts.
Original Poster
Cheers mate , I want to enjoy the newest games also , I just love a mix of games and picking the pro means hopefully I won’t have to upgrade for at least 2 years . And apparently everything runs quicker and smother .
You can get GTA3 and Vice City, but the original top-down versions aren't available. There isn't much in the way of old school Sega games, but there are hundreds of games made by indie devs which look and feel like they could belong on the Mega Drive, so make sure to search the PS Store.

If you was/are a sonic fan then take a look at the newly released Sonic Mania - store.playstation.com/en-…000
Original Poster
RossD895 m ago

You can get GTA3 and Vice City, but the original top-down versions aren't …You can get GTA3 and Vice City, but the original top-down versions aren't available. There isn't much in the way of old school Sega games, but there are hundreds of games made by indie devs which look and feel like they could belong on the Mega Drive, so make sure to search the PS Store.If you was/are a sonic fan then take a look at the newly released Sonic Mania - https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0177-CUSA07010_00-SONICMANIA000000

Will definitely be purchasing this !
If you want to play online you’ll need a PS+ subscription. Free games every month, usually one or two good ones. Seeing as you’ve got a Pro you would be best waiting on the new version of the PSVR to come out if that interests you. Very cool. Not very cheap but very cool
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants