Butlins discount code

Posted 16th Jul
Hello does anyone have a working butlins discount code (August 2020) or welcome home discount code?

Thanks a lot!
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Have you checked the website as they have just dropped all the 2020 holidays due to the VAT drop? Some good savings.
nintendofan1016/07/2020 14:29

Have you checked the website as they have just dropped all the 2020 …Have you checked the website as they have just dropped all the 2020 holidays due to the VAT drop? Some good savings.

Have they? I can’t see a decrease from a few days ago but maybe that was already the decreased prices. Thanks
The offer code WELCOME stIll works for £40 off a 7 night stay
I couldn't think of a worse place to be in a pandemic, and I've been there a few times. The risk that some people put their families through is crazy.
AdMoremDePoole16/07/2020 22:22

I couldn't think of a worse place to be in a pandemic, and I've been there …I couldn't think of a worse place to be in a pandemic, and I've been there a few times. The risk that some people put their families through is crazy.

Ok bud
Flappybunnyman16/07/2020 23:05

Ok bud

There's always a minority, like yourself, that chooses to ignore all the dangers, and I respect your right to do just that.

All the regulars I know are not returning until at least this time next year, they all know what's it's like. If this damned bug is still about they won't be going then either, and I completely agree with them.

Just be careful and hopefully you'll get back okay.
AdMoremDePoole16/07/2020 23:15

There's always a minority, like yourself, that chooses to ignore all the …There's always a minority, like yourself, that chooses to ignore all the dangers, and I respect your right to do just that.All the regulars I know are not returning until at least this time next year, they all know what's it's like. If this damned bug is still about they won't be going then either, and I completely agree with them.Just be careful and hopefully you'll get back okay.

I appreciate your point of view, I work for the NHS and get regular testing. I wanted to give my daughter her first ever holiday before starting school. Have a nice day.
Edited by: "Flappybunnyman" 17th Jul
Dennis_Parker16/07/2020 16:05

The offer code WELCOME stIll works for £40 off a 7 night stay

This decreased the price by about £15 for the 4 day break. Booked. Thank you I owe you one.
Edited by: "Flappybunnyman" 17th Jul
AdMoremDePoole16/07/2020 22:22

I couldn't think of a worse place to be in a pandemic, and I've been there …I couldn't think of a worse place to be in a pandemic, and I've been there a few times. The risk that some people put their families through is crazy.

AdMoremDePoole16/07/2020 23:15

There's always a minority, like yourself, that chooses to ignore all the …There's always a minority, like yourself, that chooses to ignore all the dangers, and I respect your right to do just that.All the regulars I know are not returning until at least this time next year, they all know what's it's like. If this damned bug is still about they won't be going then either, and I completely agree with them.Just be careful and hopefully you'll get back okay.

Just one thing to bear in mind is that some people have worked through this, so are not as sheltered as you are in your bubble
cliosport6519/07/2020 01:41

Just one thing to bear in mind is that some people have worked through …Just one thing to bear in mind is that some people have worked through this, so are not as sheltered as you are in your bubble

Just one thing to bear in mind, there are countries you can now visit, that have far lower levels of covid risk, that are guaranteed sun, for a price far better. Beautiful, exotic, lifetime experiences.

I'm simply saying, there's a time and a place. Being boxed in, with hundreds of boisterous kids running around together, is neither the right time or the right place.

But hey, it keeps our economy moving so you go right ahead and enjoy yourself.
Edited by: "AdMoremDePoole" 19th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants