Butlins: Skegness: Anyone Been?

18 replies
Found 8th Feb 2011
Went to butlins skegness last month with OH , went to the spa for a relax and they gave us a complimentary wine, it was sparkling and white. does anybody know what this wine was as ive been trying to track it down for a while and had no luck. thanks

18 Comments

Em, ring them??

Call them? What was the flavour of the wine, untertones? Sweet/ dry? Maybe a asti/cava/prosecco?

Never got wine when i went there but that was about 30 years ago. Hope it's improved a bit since then (_;)

Original Poster

will give them a ring before work tomorrow but thought id ask till tomorrow. wine was white sparkling very sweet hint of apple and strawberrys.

Banned

For the skeggy clientele it's bound to be Asti Spumante

Original Poster

Could be along the lines of Wolf Blass
Edited by: "kyleg44" 8th Feb 2011

skeggy vino has to be bad

Sparkly and white.........Lemonade?

They probably just ran some out of date Schloer through a Sodastream.

Original Poster

Goonieman

Sparkly and white.........Lemonade?

only if lemonade had alcohol in it, very cheap night

If its very sweet it could be a Asti or a perry? Most likely perry if a freebie?

Banned

kyleg44

Could be along the lines of Wolf Blass

They wouldn't give Wolf Blass to the Skeggy crowd....that would be like feeding truffles to the dog.

Original Poster

slamdunkin

They wouldn't give Wolf Blass to the Skeggy crowd....that would be like … They wouldn't give Wolf Blass to the Skeggy crowd....that would be like feeding truffles to the dog.

take it youve never been to the Spa then

Went to Skegness for THE BIG REUNION

A spa in skegness being when someone farts in the swimming pool?

Seriously, that place is like the green room on the Jeremy Kyle show

Original Poster

sancho1983

A spa in skegness being when someone farts in the swimming pool? … A spa in skegness being when someone farts in the swimming pool? Seriously, that place is like the green room on the Jeremy Kyle show

sure it is

darren9030

Never got wine when i went there but that was about 30 years ago. Hope … Never got wine when i went there but that was about 30 years ago. Hope it's improved a bit since then (_;)

i was there in 1975! aged 11

Was probably that cheap plonk...........Lambrini
Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 9th Feb 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?53
    2. Toyota verso camera22
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.022
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88

See more discussions