Found 10th May
This is a long shot but thought I'd try, a couple of weeks ago my misses managed to get a day pass for £8 per adult, we used this on Monday and our child & we loved the swimming so much we want to go again while we are here however £40 for swimming is a bit excessive

Anyone know of any codes or ways to go for cheaper?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Do you work for emergency services, nhs or prison service in lincs?? If you do then they have free day entry for you, and half price for rest of family-or they did up to year or so ago.

Alternatively, look in the skegness/lincolnshire target or standard paper-some times some vouchers in there.

Original Poster

Rich069

Do you work for emergency services, nhs or prison service in lincs?? If … Do you work for emergency services, nhs or prison service in lincs?? If you do then they have free day entry for you, and half price for rest of family-or they did up to year or so ago.Alternatively, look in the skegness/lincolnshire target or standard paper-some times some vouchers in there.

Damn. My misses works for the NHS however not in Lincs, we are from Leicester >.< will do that, thanks

I work for the emergency services in leics too. Up untill 3-4 years ago, it didnt matter where you worked, then they changed it to lincs only. Maybe your wives id doesnt show her location?? Unfort, my id does say leicestershire.

Rich069

I work for the emergency services in leics too. Up untill 3-4 years ago, … I work for the emergency services in leics too. Up untill 3-4 years ago, it didnt matter where you worked, then they changed it to lincs only. Maybe your wives id doesnt show her location?? Unfort, my id does say leicestershire.

Presumably the offer is to reward the work that the local service people do. Feels a bit wrong to try to cheat that. Maybe better to seek a similar gesture with a Leicestershire company?

Not at all. Emergency services, NHS and Prison service are all national organisations who do a great service wherever they are-not just in lincs. And Butlins are also a national company, so why not recognise all.

Rich069

Not at all. Emergency services, NHS and Prison service are all national … Not at all. Emergency services, NHS and Prison service are all national organisations who do a great service wherever they are-not just in lincs. And Butlins are also a national company, so why not recognise all.

It's quite usual for organisations to run promotions to benefit local people or groups. Research any large corporation and you will see Business in the Community or Corporate and Social Responsibility strategies and events, many of which are targeted at the communities in which they have major presence.

Butlins have set a criterion for this promotion and it's uncharitable to cheat it. Being in a job which is widely regarded as caring and benefitting us all doesn't make you exempt from the rules. In fact it undermines the selfless image that such occupations like to portray.
Edited by: "SuffolkLad222" 11th May
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!510
    2. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428
    4. Driving anxiety.1212

See more discussions