Expired

'Butterball' (brand) turkeys - where to buy'em in the UK

Found 25th Oct 2013
anyone know where to buy or order Butterball Turkeys?
ta
Community Updates
AskTurkey
5 Comments
Butterball Turkeys can be bought from a number of stores in the UK. These include major outlets such as Tesco, Sainsbury's and ASDA. It can also be found in some major groceries in the UK. You might also want to shop for the Butterball turkey from online stores such as pricedumper and e-Bay

search result
shortchanged

Butterball Turkeys can be bought from a number of stores in the UK. These … Butterball Turkeys can be bought from a number of stores in the UK. These include major outlets such as Tesco, Sainsbury's and ASDA. It can also be found in some major groceries in the UK. You might also want to shop for the Butterball turkey from online stores such as pricedumper and e-Baysearch result

Thanks, but I've looked online at Tesco, Sains, ASDA, Waitrose/Ocado, Iceland (where, apparently they used to sell them) - no luck

And, we are talking about the same thing here, yeah? A frozen turkey...............Pricedumper......eBay oO
jeczap

Thanks, but I've looked online at Tesco, Sains, ASDA, Waitrose/Ocado, … Thanks, but I've looked online at Tesco, Sains, ASDA, Waitrose/Ocado, Iceland (where, apparently they used to sell them) - no luckAnd, we are talking about the same thing here, yeah? A frozen turkey...............Pricedumper......eBay oO

I haven't seen them either. You could try enquiring here
Edited by: "summerjoo" 27th Oct 2013

Thanks - that was my next attempt ('online help' wasn't available the last couple of times I looked - I will email them)

summerjoo

I haven't seen them either. You could try enquiring here

For anyone else interested, here's the company's response:
"Unfortunately, the European Union has a ban on poultry imports from the United States.

Please know that we are always trying to increase distribution of our products. We will be sure to share your comments with our marketing department"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions