Groups

Button joins Hamilton at McLaren

Mclaren to be all british next year !!

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

16 Comments

Good show - F1 FTW

Except for the German engines of course !!

Banned

maybe something to do with brawn being bought out by mercedes and them already having their drivers chosen

Well hopefully mclaren can give them both racing cars - and if they can then what a season it should be.

casparwhite;6925851

maybe something to do with brawn being bought out by mercedes and them … maybe something to do with brawn being bought out by mercedes and them already having their drivers chosen

Bet they'd have loved to get Vettel.

I thought Mercedes had bought Brawn, its very confusing

deanos;6926273

yeah they did, but they've got their own drivers in mind (Nico Rosberg will be their lead driver, with Nick Heidfeld his likely partner)

deanos;6926273

They have so it will be the Mercedes team and McLaren Team (which for the next two seasons will still use Mercedes engines)

deanos;6926273

They have, well 75% of it anyway

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6926336

They have so it will be the Mercedes team and McLaren Team (which for the … They have so it will be the Mercedes team and McLaren Team (which for the [COLOR="Red"]next two seasons[/COLOR] will still use Mercedes engines)

It's a bit longer than that..... until 2015 :thumbsup:

Banned

bye bye honda, hello brawn, bye bye brawn, hello mercedes GP

which ever way you look at it its only bad for F1 imo

im starting to lose interest in the whole affair

casparwhite;6926747

bye bye honda, hello brawn, bye bye brawn, hello mercedes GPwhich ever … bye bye honda, hello brawn, bye bye brawn, hello mercedes GPwhich ever way you look at it its only bad for F1 imoim starting to lose interest in the whole affair

Why? In 15yrs it's never been so exciting.

casparwhite;6926747

im starting to lose interest in the whole affair

I lost interest when Schuey retired. Haven't watched a F1 race since.

Brawn is like McLarens poor sister. Like Hyancinth Buckets sister Rose.
    I think Brawn will take time to grow(most likely under another name) and then McLaren may offload it for a tidy profit in a few years.

Banned

sufchenko;6927337

Brawn is like McLarens poor sister. Like Hyancinth Buckets sister Rose.I … Brawn is like McLarens poor sister. Like Hyancinth Buckets sister Rose.I think Brawn will take time to grow(most likely under another name) and then McLaren may offload it for a tidy profit in a few years.

lol did you actually read the thread:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4722243
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36198
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696

See more discussions