Buy 5 hot drinks, get the 6th free @ McDonald's app (was buy 6, get the 7th free)

Posted 1st Jan
3379038.jpgBuy 5 hot drinks, get the 6th free at McDonald's app (was buy 6, get the 7th free)

Hot drinks start from 89p for tea, prices depend on restaurant location

Download the McDonald's app on Android / iOS
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
Literally just saw this notification on my phone.
bobbo0701/01/2020 11:14

Literally just saw this notification on my phone.

You might also get a digital stamp with the free drink available but if you don't, you'll still get a token on the actual cup
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 1st Jan
andrewworrall101/01/2020 11:15

You might also get a digital stamp with the free drink available but if …You might also get a digital stamp with the free drink available but if you don't, you'll still get a token on the actual cup

Just use the app AND the cup stickers
Or better still, work for the police and get unlimited free hot drinks from them 😬
andyjp101/01/2020 11:36

Or better still, work for the police and get unlimited free hot drinks …Or better still, work for the police and get unlimited free hot drinks from them 😬

Do they really get that? It's a very kind gesture from McDonald's if so, but I've seen police officers in McDonald's restaurants pay for a cup of tea on many occasions
andrewworrall101/01/2020 11:37

Do they really get that? It's a very kind gesture from McDonald's if so, …Do they really get that? It's a very kind gesture from McDonald's if so, but I've seen police officers in McDonald's restaurants pay for a cup of tea on many occasions

It depends on the franchise and generally is only when the officers are on duty etc.
Although it’s a lovely gesture, it’s just a way of drawing the Police in to act as a deterrent etc. You don’t get anything for free ;-)
I’m a police civilian, as long as I show my ID card, at most McDonald’s I visit in my area I get as many hot drinks as I like, on duty or not, this also includes half price meals, but as stated above, it depends on whether it’s a franchise or not.
“I’m loving it”
andyjp101/01/2020 11:45

I’m a police civilian, as long as I show my ID card, at most McDonald’s I v …I’m a police civilian, as long as I show my ID card, at most McDonald’s I visit in my area I get as many hot drinks as I like, on duty or not, this also includes half price meals, but as stated above, it depends on whether it’s a franchise or not. “I’m loving it”

Thanks for confirming, I'm glad it's true that they offer it and thank you for your service.
I almost never give in the free completed cup card either. If you are ordering a drink or food anyway through the drive through and tell them you have a free card 9 times out of 10 they never take the card off you!
It's always been buy 5 get one free, other than your first cup which does need 6. Once you fill a card up with 6 stickers, the free one you get has a sticker on it so you start your next card with the free sticker so you only need to buy 5 coffees to get a free one. Unless they're supposed to remove the sticker from the free one but they never have for me.
Just buy the stickers off ebay 😃
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants