Buy AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP from INDIA for UK access

Posted 21st Apr 2019
hello everyone,
I was looking for audible membership, but then I realized that with prime membership it's free.
To the point, I live in UK but I have relatives in India, so I was thinking of getting Amazon prime membership from India which will simply cost me £10 for whole year or 999Rs.
As I went to buy prime membership on amazon.in and try to pay with my uk credit or debit card it's not accepting.
so I thought to call up my friend or cousin to give me his Indian account credit or debit card details to buy prime membership.

so my question is that does it gonna work out or not? or am I breaking any rules legally ? does my amazon account uk will be safe and up running without any problems ?
please share your opinions, thoughts, view or experience related to it ..
thank you and have lovely Easter.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Buying prime in India will not give you prime in the UK. It's highly unlikely you can access audible in UK using that account without a proxy/vpn.
Prime doesn’t work across countries in my experience (tried to order from amazon Italy, Germany and US).

Also - prime doesn’t include audible here to my knowledge. I have two separate subs.
I've had to sign up seperate to Prime in US when we were on a month's holiday.. So in our case a month trial was enough to get all we needed delivered.. Managed to take a few bargains home too.
Audible isn't free with Prime further than the three month free trial, after that you have to pay for Audible even if you have Prime.
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 21st Apr 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants