Groups

    Buy an Xbox360 now or wait....

    I have been thinking about this for a while and now have 5 great games I got from here (thanks!)

    My question is should I get a 360 now or wait because of any price drop or more importantly a V2 - rumoured to be black with larger HDD and HDMI slot.

    The deal I have my eye on at the moment is play.com/Gam…tml

    I'm not bothered about a price drop in more than 3 months as I'd rather spend a bit more now and have it for that time. However, I would wait longer if a V2 is due - word is that if any price drop or V2 was due it would have been announced at the Gamers Development Conference this week but not a peep which makes me think neither is on the horizon and that I should take the plunge?

    What to do!

    1 Comment

    Buy it now, the "new xbox" if it ever does materialise won't be in the next 3 months IMHO
    Post a comment
    Avatar
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767327
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1831
      3. What would be HELL to you?2328
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***822

      See more discussions