Groups
    EXPIRED

Buy from Poundstretcher online

You can now buy from PoundStretcher online at their new website poundstretcher.co.uk

12 Comments

[url]www.poundstretcher.co.uk[/url]

thanks

I can't find an online website only one that tells you what they sell and where their stores are?

Original Poster

ferdinand

I can't find an online website only one that tells you what they sell and … I can't find an online website only one that tells you what they sell and where their stores are?

they closed it down, you can only buy instore now

I can't find online web site for poundstretchers I used to be able to view items for sale in your stores but not anymore

Original Poster

margare

I can't find online web site for poundstretchers I used to be able to … I can't find online web site for poundstretchers I used to be able to view items for sale in your stores but not anymore

as I said 3 weeks ago, they closed the online store, you can only INSTORE now!

it cost them more to sell online thats why they shut online shopping prob resume during christmas

do notknow why on line shopping was stopped i now have to go 20miles to my nearest shop then 20miles back to my house do they not think of o.a.p who cannot get out

tilliy

do notknow why on line shopping was stopped i now have to go 20miles to … do notknow why on line shopping was stopped i now have to go 20miles to my nearest shop then 20miles back to my house do they not think of o.a.p who cannot get out

why not just buy from wilkinsons online shopping.. u can buy just about everything poundstretchers sell and prob a lot more besides.. thats what i do now

ferdinand

I can't find an online website only one that tells you what they sell and … I can't find an online website only one that tells you what they sell and where their stores are?

can you get a delivery of goods from poundstretcher . and can choose the goods online.

No, they don't take orders on line which is ridiculous, in today's technology and with people living far from a big town or city, like a small town/village, you'd think they would take online deliveries!! NOT every body has a car or a friendly neighbour or close family to take them to their nearest store. Mine is 12 miles away and I can't take home things like garden furniture or brooms and large household items on a bus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions