Buy games @ GAME to trade in at CEX

Hi,
I have over £120 of instore cedit with Game and I could really use turning that into cash.Could anyone suggest any game titles /consoles I could buy at GAME and then trade in at CEX getting back as close to £120 as possible.

Any sensible advice would be really welcome?

Thanks

5 Comments

Banned

You know you can just list them in the "for sale section" and ask for a reasonable cash sum. Probably the best option.

You could sell the credit on here. You normally get about 80% of the value.

Will be a push to get games from game at anywhere near the value cex will give you. You may be lucky and find a few close or above the price you pay, but will take alot of time and effort

sell the credit on avforums or ebay. you can only trade it for another voucher on here if i remember correctly..

you'll lose a lot as game's prices are high and cex's buy-in prices are low. Next best option would be buy from game and sell on here, as suggested above

Get a few copies off MAG for the ps3 and take them to Asda. They are £10 pre-owned and Asda will give you £15 store credit. Use that for shopping or flog the vouchers to someone who will use them. Winifer is spot on with his post.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions