Groups

Buy laptop now or wait for uni to start?

I'm currently on a 1 year access course, and had offers for uni in September. ...

I have ocd and will not touch any of the computers in the college... eww not a chance....

Only one other person on my course brings their own laptop in

I know I will need a laptop for uni, but can't decide if I should buy now or wait for uni?

I would buy on buy now pay later for a rMBP 13, and pay off in full when I get maintenance grant and loan through. ...

It would be nice to have all my college notes typed up instead of hand written all the time... my handwriting is awful ... and would do my credit rating good...

What do you think, but now or wait til August time?

7 Comments

your uni has funds to supply one for free together with a printer and consumables so speak to them when you enrol

Wear gloves for now

Get an apple when you get your uni details at the higher 15% cashback, buy a refurb (10%), or use HE college discount for 6% off.

NB if buyn the MBPr with education discount you can get applecare for 3yrs only £50 which is definately worth it especially if you have a problem with anything on the laptop ( the MBPr is VERY expensive to fix out of warranty)

Original Poster

redcastle

Get an apple when you get your uni details at the higher 15% cashback, … Get an apple when you get your uni details at the higher 15% cashback, buy a refurb (10%), or use HE college discount for 6% off. NB if buyn the MBPr with education discount you can get applecare for 3yrs only £50 which is definately worth it especially if you have a problem with anything on the laptop ( the MBPr is VERY expensive to fix out of warranty)

I have all my uni details etc and the education pricing is amazing, but cant buy now pay later with apples finance...

just take hand sanitizer and save the $$$$$$$$

1iam5mith

I have all my uni details etc and the education pricing is amazing, but … I have all my uni details etc and the education pricing is amazing, but cant buy now pay later with apples finance...

12 m interest free credit card?

Buy now with 12 months interest free deferred payment and 10% off for new customers. very.co.uk/ele…end
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 31st Dec 2015
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions