Groups

Buy now pay later - LX Direct

Hi im currently working part time / @ college and was thinking about purchasing a ps3 buy it now pay april 07 and the 10% off thing. This is my 1st time doing something like this so is it safe to assume they wont nag me for the money straight away? and can i pay some money now and again b4 april 08?.

Im just a bit scared if i buy this and they start asking for money b4 april 08 and i have no money!

4 Comments

The items will apear on your statement but you wont get charged until April 08, you will then get another 3 months intrest free, you can make payments on your account any time and will just sent it into credit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ah so i could pay a hundred next month and i will never get a a bill until april 08 with the hundred off.

(Im a bit slow 2day so bare with me!)

Yeah your statements will just say credit

Banned

DON'T DO IT! is my advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2363
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      4. love affairs1328

See more discussions