buy nowpay later whats better littlewoods or argos???

4 replies
Found 21st Aug 2009
I need a new washing machine but Im a bit low on funding so was gonna go with bnpl. Littlewoods is £20 dearer than aros but have a bnpl 9 month option as opposed to argos's 6month. The reason Im unsure of which one to go through I recently bought somethin from ebuyer on bnpl and was charged a £30 loan application fee....Do argos or littlewoods have this charge or any hidden charges than just the advertised price and delivery obv?!

Not really up to speed on this financial stuff so any help or suggestions will be greatly received!! thankyou!

4 Comments

if it was me i would rather save and struggle, then buy things out right

Banned

you need to look at athe interest rates mate and other charges involved.....you have to pay extra

maybe worth a look at cdiscount spread over 3 payments if they do washers ,interest free and 20% acccount credit atm

personally I would use Argos, reason being I hate Littlewoods, imo they are money grabing ************** lol

If i was you i would use Very or Additions, they are very straightforward and dont add any fees, XX806 is BNP July and cheaper than LLittlewoods

very.co.uk/rf/…NPL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769200
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214625
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710969
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247559

See more discussions