Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer on Burger King Katsu Range this weekend

Posted 3rd Mar 2022
Link: Katsu Range - Burger King

To celebrate the launch of our Katsu Range, we are running a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offer on the whole range!

3898933_1.jpg
Katsu Royale
A chicken royale patty, katsu curry sauce, pickled slaw, crispy onions, mayo and two cheese slices between a long sesame seed bun.

Katsu Chilli Whopper
Two Beef patties, Katsu curry sauce, pickle saw, crispy onions, chilli sauce and two cheese slices between a sesame seed bun.

Vegan Katsu Royale
A Vegan royale patty, katsu curry sauce, pickled slaw, crispy onions and vegan mayo between a long sesame seed bun.

Plant-Based Katsu Chilli Whopper
Two Plant-based Whopper patties, Katsu curry sauce, pickle saw, crispy onions and chilli sauce between a sesame seed bun.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    I'm eating one (two ) Vegan Katsu Royales right now so it is available even though it's not on the in-store menu and zero advertising for it anywhere. Ordered on the BK app. (edited)
  2. Avatar
    Save your time, Burger King don't have them
  3. Avatar
    Author
    It was available for me to order through App, but I haven't yet
  4. Avatar
    So cant get this deal on UberEats then and just on the BK App? (edited)
  5. Avatar
    Yup says “Try it first on the BK App” You can see the sticker over the photo of the chilli whopper
  6. Avatar
    I can see the offer on my app. The price of the burgers is £6.29 each so even at BOGOF it’s still over £3 per burger.
  7. Avatar
    We had these earlier, one chicken and one beef. The chicken one is tasty enough but doesn’t seem equal to the beef which is a double burger and very substantial. Neither was like the picture, very sparsely scattered with slaw and sauce, no chilli sauce identifiable on the beef one. Able to choose different burgers in the bogof which is helpful
  8. Avatar
    RiyadI04/03/2022 18:21

I can see the offer on my app. The price of the burgers is £6.29 each so …I can see the offer on my app. The price of the burgers is £6.29 each so even at BOGOF it’s still over £3 per burger.

I paid £7.29 (!) then reopened the app a few hours later and the offer now said £6.29.
  9. Avatar
    Buy one get one free but it's chilli sauce, slaw, plastic cheese and a few scraps of onion bits. If you are expecting Katsu curry you'll be disappointed. It wasn't awful but it ain't katsu.
  10. Avatar
    FoSho05/03/2022 09:52

I paid £7.29 (!) then reopened the app a few hours later and … I paid £7.29 (!) then reopened the app a few hours later and the offer now said £6.29.

Were you at a service station / airport / other known place of rip off, as the app prices are invalid there.
  11. Avatar
    TristanDeCoonha05/03/2022 14:57

Were you at a service station / airport / other known place of rip off, …Were you at a service station / airport / other known place of rip off, as the app prices are invalid there.

Nope, none of those strangely! It's like they changed the price on the app after I ordered...
  12. Avatar
    £6.29 is too much (edited)
Top Merchants