Brakes4Life Buy one set of brake pads or shoes, then the rest are free, forever - as long as you own a vehicle! and free Brake check

Posted 28th Jan
Our Brakes4Life offer is designed to encourage you to keep your brakes in good condition. Simply buy brake pads and shoes at Halfords Autocentres and you'll never have to pay to replace them again.

halfordsautocentres.com/adv…ife

With Brakes4Life, you only pay for your first set of brake pads or brake shoes. We will supply and fit all future brake pads or shoes when you need them, free of charge.

This unique offer is transferable to all future cars you own - saving the average driver £1,600 over their driving lifetime!

How do I get Brakes4Life?Book a Free Brake Check to get started. Your technician will inspect the condition of your existing brakes and advise if replacement pads and shoes are needed. When you purchase your first set of brake pads and shoes from us you will be offered the opportunity to join Brakes4Life.

We will supply and fit your next set of brake pads or shoes when you need them, free of charge. You do not need a yearly service or check to maintain your lifetime replacement, although we recommend that you keep your car in good condition.
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
How can they afford this? I guess they've included the cost of these in their labour cost.
They will rip you off every time you need a replacement for the rest of the car service life and they will put some unecessarry repairs on it
'
This unique offer is transferable to all future cars you own

So I can take a fiesta in and get the brakes done, then go in a few weeks later with a porsche and get them done free?
chocci28/01/2020 17:13

So I can take a fiesta in and get the brakes done, then go in a few weeks …So I can take a fiesta in and get the brakes done, then go in a few weeks later with a porsche and get them done free?

In theory yes, but according to the T&C's, when you take your Porsche in you will get "a comprehensive report on the condition of your brakes" and you have to pay to have any other work done that they consider necessary, in order to claim your free pads.
Sounds to me like it could be a rather expensive set of "free" pads.
The expression " a sprat to catch a mackerel" comes to mind!
We offer free brake pads or shoes after you've bought your first set, for your car and for any car you buy in the future. All we ask is that you repair or replace any other brake parts when necessary and tell us when you change your car.

You must carry out all other brake repairs (to brake discs, drums, cables and hydraulics) found during an inspection or service within 10 days to continue to claim the free replacement.

We must carry out all brake pad or shoe repairs if you want to take advantage of the lifetime replacement.

Etc....
100% Spam
basically... you get free brake pads when you overpay for brake discs, lines and other stuff...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants