Buy PS4 now or wAit for ps5 ?

Found 27th Mar
Can’t decide if it’s worth swapping to PS4 now for the vr or wait till 5 comes out but no defo date on realise? Any advice ?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Swapping from what? It's going to be at least a couple of years before the next PlayStation arrives, and quite possibly significantly longer. Depending on what system you currently own, that's a long time to wait.
Ps5? My goodness sorry but no get the ps4. My thoughts on it psvr it's a gimmicky item. Ok in the short term. But sold mine after it was gathering dust for six months sitting in the corner not being used. Not a lot of good games are out for it that will keep you interested for long.
Why not wait for the PS10 instead? Just buy the PS4 and enjoy a great console
Edited by: "Pauladin91" 27th Mar
Ps5 is years away!!
Ok will keep a look out for some PS4 deals I’ve always been Xbox but PlayStation seem to have the better hardware.
We are still 1 to 2 years off an announcement about it if all the past release timelines are anything to go by. I was always Xbox as well, but the playstation first party stuff is stronger and way more of it so I switched
Are you wanting a PS4 just for the vr? I’d recommend trying it first, I got hellish nausea from it every time I used it. Ended up selling it on as I just couldn’t get over it
Where demos it ? Tried curry's etc none on display . I thought 3d TVs was the future then they dropped them was hopefully going to get the vr
Ps5 hopefully 2020 or 2021 for release so get a ps4 now enjoy the great games that are coming out and have fun. Youll thank us later
Will do so next question do you think I will getter than 249 with an extra controller ps4 slim white 500 gb
houston261 h, 31 m ago

Are you wanting a PS4 just for the vr? I’d recommend trying it first, I g …Are you wanting a PS4 just for the vr? I’d recommend trying it first, I got hellish nausea from it every time I used it. Ended up selling it on as I just couldn’t get over it

People like us are cursed.
But If you buy a PS5 you could have waited for a PS6!!!

Stop faffing and just buy a PS4
Best deal ?
Tried to get amazon to match 249 with extra controller fingers crossed
OoEliteoO39 m ago

Tried to get amazon to match 249 with extra controller fingers crossed

If your in a rush then get that. If not wait and there are deals to be found. I brought a 1tb slim for 190 last week.
That sounds good I would have that !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions