Groups

buy the 1208 for £9.99 (with £5 sim credit) and sell to CEX for £14

prepaymania.co.uk/sea…=af

£9.99 buys the phone and the inclusive sim with £5 credit. Keep the SIM, and sell the phone (unpacked)

CeX stores buy for cash: £14.00
    CeX Stores give exchange value: £18.00

so £4 profit and £5 free call time?

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

7 Comments

Banned

not worth it - CEX prices change all the time

Banned

rajxshah777;6939704

not worth it - CEX prices change all the time

You may always request an envelope to be sent out now and your phone and envelope will arive at same time.

I think they have 14 days price promise.

who cares its a great deal for someone who wants a phone and isnt being forced to buy £10 ontop, even though you have to buy £5 here still comes in at under a tenner

As pointed out in most of the prepaymania.co.uk deals for this phone :roll:

It's actually ONLY £4.99 with £5.00 Cashback for a pre-pay or PAYG mobile phone @ Cashback Rewards as I pointed out here: hotukdeals.com/ite…u-h :thumbsup:

so [COLOR="Red"]£9 profit and £5 free call time [/COLOR]:thumbsup:

supermod

Moved to MISC as this is info not a deal ie buy an item from an existing deal & resell it for a potential price which isn't fixed.

You get £21 for it as these phones come unlocked

Original Poster

sigma;6939936

Moved to MISC as this os info not a deal ie buy an item from an existing … Moved to MISC as this os info not a deal ie buy an item from an existing deal & resell it for a potential price which isn't fixed.

Hmm - a guaranteed £5 phone credit + some cash is not a deal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions