Groups
    EXPIRED

buy Tom Tom Go 910

This is my very first post and I hope someone can help me. I am looking to buy the Tom Tom Go 910. I have found one at the following website at a good price of £269.99

foneplanet.com/def…ion

but I have never heard of them and unsure whether to go for it, any advice or better deals will be much appreciated.

5 Comments

Hi, I see they`re currently on that site for £264.99 + £8.99 Delivery = £273.98

They`re also on ]AMAZON [link now edited] for £277.95 with Free Delivery.

I think for the peace of mind of the Amazon Guarantee & Service I`d go with them & pay the extra £4-

Ive found one of the best sites for TomTom & Garmin prices is ]Tomtom deals

:thumbsup:

Restyle

Hi, I see they`re currently on that site for £264.99 + £8.99 Delivery = £ … Hi, I see they`re currently on that site for £264.99 + £8.99 Delivery = £273.98They`re also on ]AMAZON [link now edited] for £277.95 with Free Delivery.I think for the peace of mind of the Amazon Guarantee & Service I`d go with them & pay the extra £4- Ive found one of the best sites for TomTom & Garmin prices is ]Tomtom deals:thumbsup:

Welcome to HotUKDeals

Please don't leave referral codes in your links! Thanks.

rayman

Welcome to HotUKDeals :)Please don't leave referral codes in your links! … Welcome to HotUKDeals :)Please don't leave referral codes in your links! Thanks.

Ray,
    Is this HUKD's referral link:- tag2=hotukdeals-21 :?

Yeah, that's it and why I've added the link has been edited.

Original Poster

Thank you to all of you who responded to my post. I decided to go with the Amazon deal which was quite a good price. Really pleased with my Tomtom and would recommend it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions