Groups

Buyer has been suspended...should I still send items?

Banned
    I made a trade with someone, my ipod nano for four kids DS games. I was to send first as I have no feedback yet which oviously I was wary about but I understand its the way it is.
    I was supposed to send this morning but my daughter was ill and I couldnt take her out to do it, when I came on here to e-mail the other person about the delay I saw that they have now been suspended!
    What do I do?

29 Comments

what member is it? and personally i would give em a quick call to see what was happening.

Suspensions are normally for a day or 2, only new here myself so not entirley sure, dont hold me to that lol.

Did they give you any contact info?

should be fine as long as you have their phone & address

people get suspended all the time

lol!!! looking at the thread.....you have waaaay too many search and tool bars in your browser lol. that would drive me nuts.

Holy cow, sort your browser out! lmao

Well he's been here a while and has good feedback. But I'd wait until he's back I'm sure he will understand and be fine with the wait.

Original Poster Banned

It doesnt bother me personally lol
    I dont have any details for him apart from the address, bit worried now,
    does anyone know why you would be suspended?

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5127541

Well he's been here a while and has good feedback. But I'd wait until … Well he's been here a while and has good feedback. But I'd wait until he's back I'm sure he will understand and be fine with the wait.

thanks, I think ill do that

breaking rules on FS boards maybe?
    I got suspended when I joined as I didnt read rules ooops!, things like listing same things twice within 7 days, selling more than 2 of same item, can be loads of things.

When he is back I am sure he will understand

for all different reasons

shanecr;5127494

lol!!! looking at the thread.....you have waaaay too many search and tool … lol!!! looking at the thread.....you have waaaay too many search and tool bars in your browser lol. that would drive me nuts.

ChipSticks;5127519

Holy cow, sort your browser out! lmao

You are infected with the toolbar virus:thinking:

It's serious by the look of it too........................

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u114/stephanie_clark18_photos/SDC10476-1.jpg

:w00t:

I'm surprised you can even get on the internet:o

And I'd give the other member a call to confirm all is ok btw

Original Poster Banned

lol it looks a lot worse on the pic
    I would call but I dont have his number.. Ill just wait a day or two
    thanks

student_mummy;5127672

lol it looks a lot worse on the pic :)I would call but I dont have his … lol it looks a lot worse on the pic :)I would call but I dont have his number.. Ill just wait a day or twothanks

do you have his email addy hon?

email and request mobile number, if so.

dont send till you manage to speak to him or alternatively you receive your part of the trade x x

If you right click at the top, in the menu area, you should be able to deselect the toolbars from the list that appears.

I'd also wait until they come back, if they are genuine, then they will understand.

student_mummy;5127672

lol it looks a lot worse on the pic :)I would call but I dont have his … lol it looks a lot worse on the pic :)I would call but I dont have his number.. Ill just wait a day or twothanks

Please read the ]Rules they are there to try and protect us(you).

((4) Receive and validate the following information:

1. Landline telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2. Name and address including postcode
    3. Valid e-mail address.
    4. Make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address.)

How could you even consider sending an item to a total stranger without even as much as a contact number:?

As it happens I might have some right cheap stuff for sale soon so I'll let you have first refusal :whistling:

I bet if you ]uninstall all the toolbars and the crap that's normally bundled with them your laptop will perform better.

You will even be able to see the screen lol

I got suspended all the time when I first joined and ascottishbloke kept trying to catch me out.Depends who it is love

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5127714

do you have his email addy hon? email and request mobile number, if … do you have his email addy hon? email and request mobile number, if so.dont send till you manage to speak to him or alternatively you receive your part of the trade x x

thanks hun, new to this and I honestly dont have a clue how it works
    I dont have his e-mail either :oops: xx

Original Poster Banned

jtx;5127760

Please read the rules, they are there to try and protect us(you).How … Please read the rules, they are there to try and protect us(you).How could you even consider sending an item to a total stranger without even as much as a contact number:?As it happens I might have some right cheap stuff for sale soon so I'll let you have first refusal :whistling:I bet if you ]uninstall all the toolbars and the crap that's normally bundled with them your laptop will perform better.You will even be able to see the screen lol

I was asking for advice not sarcasm,
    I didnt know i needed his number or e-mail, I was relying on his good feedback,
    and my laptop works fine thanks all the same,
    when I need technological help ill make sure to ask you seeing as you obviously know it all!!

student_mummy;5127924

thanks hun, new to this and I honestly dont have a clue how it worksI … thanks hun, new to this and I honestly dont have a clue how it worksI dont have his e-mail either :oops: xx

Ah well, all the better he's been suspended then:thumbsup:

I'm not being rude btw, but you need to know that not everyone out there is as trustworthy as you think

student_mummy;5127924

thanks hun, new to this and I honestly dont have a clue how it worksI … thanks hun, new to this and I honestly dont have a clue how it worksI dont have his e-mail either :oops: xx

oh you're such a naughty girl lol

Dont worry sweetie, its not so important in the grand scheme of things

Give it a couple days and see if he is able to contact you, then swap mobile numbers and have a chat ( use your partners mobile if you're worried lol ) x x

:oops: Sorry, I did mean it it the nicest possible way.

Anyway, Ill get me coat.....

jtx;5128024

:oops: Sorry, I did mean it it the nicest possible way.Anyway, Ill get me … :oops: Sorry, I did mean it it the nicest possible way.Anyway, Ill get me coat.....

hey you, u upsetting the ladies?

Original Poster Banned

jtx;5128000

Ah well, all the better he's been suspended then:thumbsup:I'm not being … Ah well, all the better he's been suspended then:thumbsup:I'm not being rude btw, but you need to know that not everyone out there is as trustworthy as you think

aw okay sorry, didnt mean to snap back either just having a bad day and this has just made it worse :-(

student_mummy;5128043

aw okay sorry, didnt mean to snap back either just having a bad day and … aw okay sorry, didnt mean to snap back either just having a bad day and this has just made it worse :-(

jtx is a nice character, very funny and lots of jokes x x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5128065

jtx is a nice character, very funny and lots of jokes x x

lol, I feel bad now! :oops:
    things just come across different when your not face to face, and I took it wrong
    Im sorry again btw xx

student_mummy;5128127

lol, I feel bad now! :oops:things just come across different when your … lol, I feel bad now! :oops:things just come across different when your not face to face, and I took it wrongIm sorry again btw xx

Humour doesnt always translate well through text lol. And i reckon you are fine to wait with that seller, he wont mind.

student_mummy;5128127

lol, I feel bad now! :oops:things just come across different when your … lol, I feel bad now! :oops:things just come across different when your not face to face, and I took it wrongIm sorry again btw xx

Dont feel bad hon, we all get those days from time to time and you're obviously a lovely lady or you wouldnt have been worried about doing the right thing x x

Hey no need to feel bad life is too short for that:)

It's probably me to be fair I do it all the time, I'll be right back to help(annoy) you next time:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jtx;5128249

Hey no need to feel bad life is too short for that:)It's probably me to … Hey no need to feel bad life is too short for that:)It's probably me to be fair I do it all the time, I'll be right back to help(annoy) you next time:thumbsup:

thanks huni, im just a tad sensitive (well I am a woman :p)
    Oh btw, I like your wee joke
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions