Buyer or Seller Contact Royal Mail

Found 21st Apr 2010
I bought an electrical item from off here and had it posted it to me, although it was late it arrived upon inspection of the item it is damaged and to me unusable, who would have to contact royal mail regarding this matter i was always told the seller contacts them or is it me?

Andy

6 Comments

Banned

i presume you got a refund?
usually its the seller.. AFAIK

Banned

the seller

Was it damaged by RM ?. Was it packaged well enough to protect it ?.

Banned

you didn't pack it or post it, its down to the seller

The seller is responsible for getting the item to you in the described condition,they have the contract with RM not you

Original Poster

Hamm;8421053

i presume you got a refund?usually its the seller.. AFAIK

Nope, it wasnt a very expensive item but tbh £8 or so but i suppose i could claim for the cost of the replacement

sassie;8421054

the seller

Thanks

tonyg1962;8421065

Was it damaged by RM ?. Was it packaged well enough to protect it ?.

Yes damaged in transit by RM, seller said it was perfectly fine when it left him, tbh i think the packaging wasnt adaquate but i suppose thats up to the seller.

whatsThePoint;8421108

you didn't pack it or post it, its down to the seller

Thanks.

boothy;8421124

The seller is responsible for getting the item to you in the described … The seller is responsible for getting the item to you in the described condition,they have the contract with RM not you

Ok thanks for the info.

dcx_badass;8421179

Seller.

Ta, thanks for the info all i can now forward the link to the seller who can contact royal mail from now on. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771782
    2. Unison Rewards33
    3. Black Friday TV Deals - What's Hot?11
    4. life610

See more discussions