Groups
    EXPIRED

Buyer said he would buy on FO.LK, then pulled out.

Hi,

I have an item for sale, iPhone 8GB, I had a buyer and we agreed a price and everything, then less than an hour after, he said he could not pay! Is he within his rights, seems a bit cheeky to me!

Help!

Many thanks!

19 Comments

yep he can

Banned

But like i explained mate in the pm i have a bill to pay witch my girlfriend had reminded me about. I Have apologized about the matter

I don't see what the problem is.

He is unable to pay, end of story.

Original Poster

vicknanth

yep he can

Just seems a bit naughty?

He did agree, like on eBay when somebody does not pay can the mods put a strike on his account?

Original Poster

PcBob

But like i explained mate in the pm i have a bill to pay witch my … But like i explained mate in the pm i have a bill to pay witch my girlfriend had reminded me about. I Have apologized about the matter

Understand mate, just we agreed and everything then suddenly can not pay.

If it was me (sounds bad sorry!) my word is that!

He will receive an infraction but he seems to have a reasonable explanation but then again so does everybody ;).

Original Poster

Met-Cast

He will receive an infraction but he seems to have a reasonable … He will receive an infraction but he seems to have a reasonable explanation but then again so does everybody ;).

My thought!

Nothing you can do about it, move on.
    These things happen, be thankful it was only an hour later, not exactly the end of the world and thread-worthy.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Nothing you can do about it, move on.These things happen, be thankful it … Nothing you can do about it, move on.These things happen, be thankful it was only an hour later, not exactly the end of the world and thread-worthy.

Sorry!

sickly sweet

Nothing you can do about it, move on.These things happen, be thankful it … Nothing you can do about it, move on.These things happen, be thankful it was only an hour later, not exactly the end of the world and thread-worthy.

He was only asking a question. Move on.

srh007

Sorry!

Met-Cast

Sorry, I sounded kinda mean, I've got a cold and in a really grumpy mood

srh007

Sorry!

Met-Cast

Get well soon :).

Met-Cast

Get well soon :).

Thanks

O/T but did the case arrive yet sickly?!

t0mm

O/T but did the case arrive yet sickly?!

Nope, not yet, but post seems really slow at the moment and the bank holiday won't have helped things either, so hopefully tomorrow or day after.

sickly sweet

Nope, not yet, but post seems really slow at the moment and the bank … Nope, not yet, but post seems really slow at the moment and the bank holiday won't have helped things either, so hopefully tomorrow or day after.

Yeah, fingers crossed.

Meant to message you over the weekend but got side tracked, sorry about that.

t0mm

Yeah, fingers crossed.Meant to message you over the weekend but got side … Yeah, fingers crossed.Meant to message you over the weekend but got side tracked, sorry about that.

No problem, I've got another package I'm expecting which was sent 24th August first class rec'd so that's nearly a week so hopefully tomorrow Mr Postie will bring me my goodies!!

Banned

Once an offer is made and accepted, it should be considered … Once an offer is made and accepted, it should be considered final.Accepting a higher bid beyond this point is not permitted, this is not an auction site.Failure by either party to complete an agreed trade may result in suspension from the site.Goods remain the sellers responsibility until buyer has confirmed receipt of the item.

supermod

srh007, in future for any issues like this if you could report the relevant thread we can review, offer advice and take the appropriate action. This has been done now so I'm closing this thread, thanks again.
    Edited by: "sigma" 31st Aug 2010

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044554
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
    3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions