Buying a 3 mobile contract online? Can I put in my PAC code?

Found 30th Apr 2011
Afternoon all.

I have just finished my contract with TMobile and found a much better deal with Three.
I also found out that Quidco are giving cashback for contracts taken out online, but I can't find anywhere to put in my PAC code when ordering online :-(

Soooooooo, am I missing something, or can I just put the contract through as a new order and then phone Three after and give them my PAC code?

Thanks x

4 Comments

phone 3 and give them a pac code, by law the number change now needs to be done within 24 hours.

Original Poster

garbage456

phone 3 and give them a pac code, by law the number change now needs to … phone 3 and give them a pac code, by law the number change now needs to be done within 24 hours.

Thanks, haven't actually requested my PAC code yet, I am doing my homework first
So do you mean I can do the order online and THEN phone Three with the PAC code? I am hoping to try and get the Quidco, you see

You can transfer your number at any time. Do the deal online, then call them on 333 when you have a pac

Original Poster

jtx

You can transfer your number at any time. Do the deal online, then call … You can transfer your number at any time. Do the deal online, then call them on 333 when you have a pac

Aah really? Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?56
    2. Whey protien34
    3. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1530
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop47

See more discussions