Buying a 9 seater cars

Posted 24th Jul
finding it hard to find a 9 seater car for around 7k . mileage seem to be very high on these any tips or advice
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I doubt very much you will find any nine seaters for 7k without high mileage.

Because of the very nature of nine seaters they will be used as family minibuses and even camper vans.

For a 7k budget most vehicles you will be looking at ie VW transporter or Mercedes Vito 150k + mileage will be the norm, Ford Transit crew cabs will probably be even higher.

On the plus side a lot should have full service history so at least you know that they have been looked after.
Edited by: "furbars" 24th Jul
deleted5655
Didn't think there were any 9 seater cars. Always thought they were minibuses or vans. I live and learn
deleted565524/07/2020 08:16

Didn't think there were any 9 seater cars. Always thought they were …Didn't think there were any 9 seater cars. Always thought they were minibuses or vans. I live and learn

41476499-G7R5y.jpg
I didn't think you could actually buy a 9 seater car? I always thought anything over 9 seats was classed as commercial.
If you are looking for a vw transporter you have picked a bad time. Prices are rising every week. For £7k you will really struggle unless you buy something that’s been a taxi or shuttle.
Lol cars. You mean mini bus aka vans
Post a comment
@
    Text