Buying a game off the US PSN and playing on your UK account

Posted 15th Feb
I'm looking into buying Horizon zero dawn via the CD keys offer on the main page and notice that someone has said that you can't save your progress of you play it on your UK account?

Does anyone know if this is correct? I've seen people say before that you can play them on your UK account and this is the first time I've seen anyone mention the saving issue.

I've tried googling it but can't see anything that answers my issue and I have asked on the deals page but not had a response yet, so any help would be appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I bought FIFA 19 from US PSN, played on UK PSN without any problems and all progress saved.
jamie1515/02/2020 16:00

I bought FIFA 19 from US PSN, played on UK PSN without any problems and …I bought FIFA 19 from US PSN, played on UK PSN without any problems and all progress saved.

Cheers, guess its only a few £ but would like it all on the one account
WolvoAndy15/02/2020 16:04

Cheers, guess its only a few £ but would like it all on the one account

Yeah I understand, makes sense. I think you may have to set your PS4 as home console on the US account as well.
I understand you need to login on your PS4 with your US account then select that as your primary account. Would that mean I lose all my content linked to my UK account?
bman16/02/2020 07:34

I understand you need to login on your PS4 with your US account then …I understand you need to login on your PS4 with your US account then select that as your primary account. Would that mean I lose all my content linked to my UK account?

No you don't lose anything, both accounts can have the same primary PS4
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants