Groups
    EXPIRED

Buying a HD LCD TV

Im buying myslef a HDtv, currently i just have a 14" tube tv so looking for something a bit bigger, got a budget of around £250...

Looking at the 22" LG one with HDMI but if anyone else has any suggestions they are greatly appreciated !

Mainly going to be : Watching SD tv
    Watching DVDs
    PLaying xbox / ps2
    PLaying ps3 or xbox360 (whichever i get)

Thanks

3 Comments

thats about the best I can see too at the mo, there are a few deals for larger ones posted on this forum but they are over your budget. LG is a good make (my mate has one) but personally i would streach the budget a bit and try to get a 26-32" to get the benifits of HD throught the Xbox or PS that you choose to buy. If your not in a rush just hold tight there are always offers popping up on here, take the time to research the diffrent manufacturers so when the offers come up you are confident to buy them.

also go to the AVforums to find out about which ones to look out for and more importantly which ones to avoid

Original Poster

Thanks, I could stretch my budget but i dont really want a 32" one cause its for my bedroom and i cant really fit it in. I saw quite a few refurbs oging cheaper than my budget.

Was looking at this too: microdirect.co.uk/(16…spx

Dunno what anyone thinks?

Thanks for the help VIMES

Titchimp

Thanks, I could stretch my budget but i dont really want a 32" one cause … Thanks, I could stretch my budget but i dont really want a 32" one cause its for my bedroom and i cant really fit it in. I saw quite a few refurbs oging cheaper than my budget.Was looking at this too: http://www.microdirect.co.uk/(16371)27-AOC-LCD-TV-L27W551T-HD-Ready-Widescreen.aspxDunno what anyone thinks? Thanks for the help VIMES

It is " Sold Out ". ;-)

Similar here:

intekx.com/pro…106
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"36
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions