Groups

Buying a new HD TV for my Gaming needs

Good morning people.

I need some of your advice. I've had an unbranded 32" HD TV for about 4 years now, and I think it's time for me to upgrade.

The one I'm currently looking at is this pixmania.co.uk/uk/…369 . The reason this has caught my eye, is because it's a 32" and a Samsung LED, which I've heard are quite good and very thin.

My budget is £300-£380. So should I go with this one?

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

I would get this panasonic plasma personally.

Hit and miss with pixmania I'd avoid like the plague half their stock is European with the leads changed I ordered a tv from them and it was a nightmare waited 4 weeks when it was in stock on day one apparently then had to get my money back which took two months and endless calls I'd just go to the shop if possible ie comet etc lots of people had no problems but in my experience and after reading reviews I'd never use them again

Original Poster

TheJamesS

Hit and miss with pixmania I'd avoid like the plague half their stock is … Hit and miss with pixmania I'd avoid like the plague half their stock is European with the leads changed I ordered a tv from them and it was a nightmare waited 4 weeks when it was in stock on day one apparently then had to get my money back which took two months and endless calls I'd just go to the shop if possible ie comet etc lots of people had no problems but in my experience and after reading reviews I'd never use them again

Yeah If I was to go with this TV then, I'd probably purchase from Amazon instead seeing as it's roughly the same price.

I've just bought the Morrisons Lowry 32" Full HD LCD @ £199
    hotukdeals.com/dea…ost

My son loves it with the Xbox 360 @ 1080p

Original Poster

TomT

I've just bought the Morrisons Lowry 32" Full HD LCD @ … I've just bought the Morrisons Lowry 32" Full HD LCD @ £199http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lowry-full-hd-1080p-lcd-tvs-26-150-/736045?view=lastreadpostMy son loves it with the Xbox 360 @ 1080p

That's really cheap but I'd prefer to go with a known brand this time round.
    Edited by: "WRXiceman" 18th Aug 2010

Have a look in the Argos catalogue lots of good tvs in there well within budget and the bonus is you don't have to wait for it delivering ! Just take it home and you're good to go! I got a nice samsung one 32 inch from there recently
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349

See more discussions