Groups

Buying a re-shelled GBA

Any thoughts on this or anything I should be careful of? I would do my own but doing the SP was a pain in the backside so I can't be bothered!

5 Comments

Gameboy Advance?

Dust is a major problem with recasing. I assume you mean the GBA SP clamshell and not the GBA

Original Poster

Yeah Gameboy Advance.

I reshelled the SP a few times and it was a f'ing nightmare. Bits under the screen mainly. Sellers on ebay who do it for a living probably perfect it.

Choosing the standard GBA as I'm sick of the sight of the SP!

superfreddy

Yeah Gameboy Advance. I reshelled the SP a few times and it was a f'ing … Yeah Gameboy Advance. I reshelled the SP a few times and it was a f'ing nightmare. Bits under the screen mainly. Sellers on ebay who do it for a living probably perfect it.Choosing the standard GBA as I'm sick of the sight of the SP!

Luckily ive been after an AGS 101 for ages and the stars aligned and i picked one up with a charger for £50 which is about half the normal price unfortunately it has a big scratch on the top of the shell so im looking into getting it reshelled with the screen put into a normal GBA preferably jet black all over.

The backlight in the sp.......and the fold ability not sure I would switch it, pay someone else to reshell your sp?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions