Groups

buying a recorder...

....the Aulos 205 descant for my son (school). wondering if they all come with a recorder bag as standard (buying off the internet).

basically asking someone who is in the know about purchasing recorders/musical instruments off net. thanks

14 Comments

some do some dont, check before you order hun x x

Original Poster

no worries. the answer is no!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6260939

some do some dont, check before you order hun x x

soz posted before reading ur reply.

thanks....ur right...another thing to buy for school!

magicbeans;6260946

soz posted before reading ur reply. thanks....ur right...another thing to … soz posted before reading ur reply. thanks....ur right...another thing to buy for school!

yup!

What with drama lessons and youth clubs and music lessons here school is an expensive business lol x x

did you manage to get your 5% play.com code MB?:?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6260977

did you manage to get your 5% play.com code MB?:?

no :cry: but i found a better deal..well someone posted one so all good!:thumbsup:

magicbeans;6261029

no :cry: but i found a better deal..well someone posted one so all … no :cry: but i found a better deal..well someone posted one so all good!:thumbsup:

Did none of those miserable reprobates give you one MB..? :? :-(

I would give you one MB :whistling:

dolometz.... is that the make i played as a child... all so many years ago... still playing 35 years on.. lol

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6261052

Did none of those miserable reprobates give you one MB..? :? :-(I would … Did none of those miserable reprobates give you one MB..? :? :-(I would give you one MB :whistling:

LOLZ!!! :w00t:

jonb2412;6261067

dolometz.... is that the make i played as a child... all so many years … dolometz.... is that the make i played as a child... all so many years ago... still ;laying 35 years on.. lol

no idea...just got a letter saying they will be having recorder lessons so buy kids a recorder and this is what they recomend!:roll:

magicbeans;6261004

http://www.kevinmayhew.com/Shop/Products/57892/Musical_Instruments/Wind/Aulos_205_Descant.aspxreckon this doesnt come with one right?

doesnt say so so I'd guess not babe x

no idea...just got a letter saying they will be having recorder lessons so buy kids a recorder and this is what they recomend!:roll:[/QUOTE]

Then I would suggest buying a good one... like any musical instrument, the cheaper, the more difficult it is to get a nice sound out of it. I have played cheapos and they sound awful... squeaky and the lower notes jump to higher ones. DOLMETSCH... thats the make you want... check out the bay..

I would go with what the school recomends to start with, if the children are playing in an ensemble then it helps if they are all of the same tone, usually the school recommends a basic reasonably priced recorder. Keep it basic at first as this is a cheap option before progressing to other instruments and reading music. Aulos is the standard basic for primary schools.

kt21;6262252

I would go with what the school recomends to start with, if the children … I would go with what the school recomends to start with, if the children are playing in an ensemble then it helps if they are all of the same tone, usually the school recommends a basic reasonably priced recorder. Keep it basic at first as this is a cheap option before progressing to other instruments and reading music. Aulos is the standard basic for primary schools.

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      2. One thing you've forgotten68
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832

See more discussions