Found 29th May 2009
I know there are lots of tents on here but I don't want a really cheap one that's going to let the rain in and only last a couple of holidays. Looking for an 8 Berth. Any names to avoid or ones to look out for?

1. Misc
  2. Tent
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tent
14 Comments

I have a great tent which use to be £700...Its easy to put up and stands out ...Heres the link and good luck and they are huge

fbatentcompany.co.uk/pro…spx

oo u really want this tent. three posts!! :giggle:

have spammed other 2 and edited it in OP to spam as well :thumbsup:

good luck on finding a decent tent.

Original Poster

magicbeans;5349722

oo u really want this tent. three posts!! :giggle:

Haha! I didn't actually post it that many times...not sure what happened there :?

The Outwell Montana is a good tent & comes in a few different sizes. Both mine & a friend's get used regularly year on year & we've had no problems.

scabbers;5349743

Haha! I didn't actually post it that many times...not sure what happened … Haha! I didn't actually post it that many times...not sure what happened there :?

i know it happens sometimes....weird :thinking: i think its if u press the button twice etc? dunno... its the mysteries of hukd!!

Look up ukcampsite.co.uk . They do reviews of tents on their forum and have pics. I am looking just now and have narrowed it down to Gelert Horizon 8, Vango Tigris 800, Khyman Ontario 8, and the Vango Oregon 800.

Original Poster

Thanks...the Vango is the one we have looked at today. Will have a look at that website.

Used KHYHAM tents all the time the best and easiest there is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for

Original Poster

swbirdy;5349859

Used KHYHAM tents all the time the best and easiest there is not the … Used KHYHAM tents all the time the best and easiest there is not the cheapest but you get what you pay for

Thank you...they are very reasonably priced for the size of them!

Original Poster

Pavers;5349818

Look up ukcampsite.co.uk . They do reviews of tents on their forum and … Look up ukcampsite.co.uk . They do reviews of tents on their forum and have pics. I am looking just now and have narrowed it down to Gelert Horizon 8, Vango Tigris 800, Khyman Ontario 8, and the Vango Oregon 800.

Thanks for this very helpful site :thumbsup:

my sister has the gelert meridian 10 its a great tent its really easy to put up and very big you can get it in the 8 man

I have a Vango Hurricane Beta which is over 15 years old and is still going strong!
Definitely look at the Vango if you are after a quality piece of kit.

vango verona 8DLX
on offer in blacks (not online) for £199.99 also included in the buy one get one half price offer.
good value if you are on a budget:thumbsup:
check this link out for a picture
comparestoreprices.co.uk/out…asp
there are better tents if you have £400 plus to spend though :whistling:

Original Poster

Hmm...my nearest store is Aylesbury. Will give them a call and see what they've got. Thanks :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769650
    2. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!2245
    3. Boredom1721
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522899

See more discussions