Found 6th Aug 2016
I saw a deal on Groupon for LG 55" 4k Smart TV (55UH600V). They are selling it for £599. It is a European model and on amazon UK site, it costs £783 and €799 on German amazon. The Groupon page doesn't mention any warranty. Would I be able to buy a 3 or 5 year warranty (including accidental damage) from a 3rd party locally? Will anyone cover this European model? Also, are there any disadvantages buying from Groupon? I would really appreciate if someone can give some suggestions.

Thanks,
RJ

3 Comments

From experience, Groupon isn't that good on price deals, a quick search elsewhere and you will find that model cheaper (on goods I have looked at),

We are part of Europe last time I checked so should have a 2 year gaurantee. You could probably extend it with LG. Looks a good price.

Groupon's customer service is, by all accounts, horrendous. Bear that in mind if there's a problem with it.

Also, if the TV is a European model it might well come with a European plug. Also, if it's that good a TV why is a company wanting to get rid of them?

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account55
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed441
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay33

See more discussions