Groups

Buying A TV Help?

I am after a tele for my bedroom and I am just wondering if any of you out there know of any good deals or buys on teles?

I am after either a 32" or a 37"

Not on the biggest budget either so really after the cheapest good tele if that makes sense

Thanx in advance

7 Comments

Banned

try [url]www.ebuyer.co.uk[/url]

or if u want to splash out a bit, try the new samsung red range or lg scarlet range

Original Poster

YOO;2159675

try [url]www.ebuyer.co.uk[/url] or if u want to splash out a bit, try the … try [url]www.ebuyer.co.uk[/url] or if u want to splash out a bit, try the new samsung red range or lg scarlet range

thanx for the quick reply, i've been looking on ebuyer and got my eye on 1, i wish i had the money to splash out for 1 of them haha, its only for the bedroom,

ebuyer.com/pro…577

Where ever you buy from Avoid SVP like the plague their CS is NIL, Oh and don't buy a TECO telly they are pants

Banned

caroline150969;2160490

Where ever you buy from Avoid SVP like the plague their CS is NIL, Oh and … Where ever you buy from Avoid SVP like the plague their CS is NIL, Oh and don't buy a TECO telly they are pants

Weird! I have always found SVP to have the best CS I have ever encountered.

Theres a 32" Acoustic Solutions with built in freeview for 350 quid in Argos at the minute, as well as a different model without freeview for 300 quid.

ebuyer.com/pro…916

Vistron DB32-SD 32" HD Ready TV Digital Freeview - £299.98

Or in a bundle -

ebuyer.com/bun…947

Vistron Bundle Promotion 32" black
    32" Lcd Tv with freeview
    3 Tier Piano Black Tv stand
    5.1 home theatre system - £349.11

csiman;2160640

Weird! I have always found SVP to have the best CS I have ever … Weird! I have always found SVP to have the best CS I have ever encountered.

i'm glad you had great CS from them but we haven't so it's just our opinion of the CS they didn't give us it has been a farse to tell the truth :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions