Groups

Buying A Used Car?

Wanting a 2002-2007 model fiesta, or a 2002/2003 model polo..
    Would also quite like a 2004/2005 punto..
    Black/blue/red/silver for the fiesta and punto, black for the polo?
    Does anybody know anywhere apart from autotrader?
    Also the trade/private bit on autotrader, the trade bit, does that mean p/x or does it mean as in a business?
    Looking to spend around £2000, thanks
    Jack

9 Comments

Banned

I know JFK has a vantage.

gR8_mUndA;6347207

Is that the guy whoe's actor mate has a £ 30k + Bmw lol

" Also the trade/private bit on autotrader, the trade bit, does that mean p/x or does it mean as in a business? "

It means that the advert is from a car dealer.

gR8_mUndA;6347207

[COLOR="Red"]^^This^^

BTW I have a Vantage. [/COLOR]

try your local car auctions :thumbsup:
    ps i would avoid Fiat Punto's and go with the ford fiesta or vw polo instead

Original Poster

bigflump;6347882

try your local car auctions :thumbsup:ps i would avoid Fiat Punto's and … try your local car auctions :thumbsup:ps i would avoid Fiat Punto's and go with the ford fiesta or vw polo instead

Okay cheers

There might be private sellers on owners clubs that look after them better than others.
    Also you will get down to earth advice and knowledge by looking them up and reading what others think.

Trade simply means it's a business, if the seller will take a part exchange they'll normally mention it in the body of the text. Autotrader do seem to have very good coverage of vehicles although I'm getting sick of the large number of misleading adverts, Parkers have a selling section although I find there's not much there. eBay is an obvious one which I know some people do well with although I find it more difficult if you're looking for quite a specific car.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;6352773

Trade simply means it's a business, if the seller will take a part … Trade simply means it's a business, if the seller will take a part exchange they'll normally mention it in the body of the text. Autotrader do seem to have very good coverage of vehicles although I'm getting sick of the large number of misleading adverts, Parkers have a selling section although I find there's not much there. eBay is an obvious one which I know some people do well with although I find it more difficult if you're looking for quite a specific car.John

Cheers :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402052
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1017
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853
      4. EE Retention Deal S846

See more discussions