Groups
    EXPIRED

Buying a very good balding clipper/trimmer?

Hey guys!

Looking to buy a good balding clipper and was looking at the Wahl 5-Star Balding 8110 clippers. Seems to get very good reviews.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any reliable retailers that sells the Wahl 5-Star Balding 8110 clippers in the UK (as it only seems to be easily available in the US) or if any of you fellow HUKD'ers can recommend a very good balding clipper.

Thanks guys!

3 Comments

Original Poster

I have this clipper at the moment...Wahl Chrome Pro Mains Hair Clipper Set

Its a good reliable one out of the couple I have bought over recent years, but at times can drag along my skin when its dry.
    Edited by: "rimz790" 22nd Jul 2014

I'm not balding but I do cut to #1 or sometimes #1 on top but plain (no plastic) on back and sides

I've got the cheapo one (can't remember if it's ASDA/Tesco/Wilko or Argos but it only cost me about £7.50) I've had it almost 3 years with the only issue keeping it oiled and cutting cleanly (but you should do that with every clipper). Just sometimes it's not worth paying that extra for a name/brand unless you are one of those who wouldn't be seen dead without everything designer/branded

Original Poster

Because I do to a 'zero' all over, just wanted to see if there's anything better interms of less drag on the skin and going less times with the clipper...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. seller asked for IMEI98
      2. parquet floor sanded57
      3. Decent hoover66
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22

See more discussions