Buying Amazon Gift Vouchers using Paypal Online?

Found 26th Oct 2015
Hi

Just a quick one

Does any where no over any retail/website online that it trust worthy where you can buy Amazon Gift Vouchers but checkout using Paypal.

I don't have my bank attached to Paypal as I only use it as and when Buyer Protection is a must but sold something and they paid with Paypal yet place I was looking to buy from no longer has it listed on their website but Amazon has something that will do and its within my budget.

A couple of sites came up on google but they look a little iffy, also don't point me in the path of Zeek, they are scammers and will never do any business with them again

Thankyou
Community Updates
13 Comments
could you not buy them off eBay?
Apogee00

could you not buy them off eBay?

Hi, I did do a quick search and hardly any, some ones for tiny amounts but I need £250+

Plus some really dodgy folks on there, someone even selling Zeek referral code for 99p saying you get a £5 Amazon voucher for Free, cant believe its allowed as whoever he/she is also gets £5 when the muppet buys it.
How about gifting it to a family member/friend with PayPal who can withdraw it to a bank account then transfer it to you?

..don't point me in the path of Zeek, they are scammers..

Can you elaborate on what happened with Zeek please?
I don't think it takes long to link it with your bank account, you can then withdraw it pretty sharpish.
Sorry if not helpful, but if you can consider buying them directly from Amazon, see if you qualify for this promotion (buy £30 physical giftcard, get a free £7 gift credit) - hotukdeals.com/dea…233
people sell amazon vouchers on here too
charleaward81

Hi, I did do a quick search and hardly any, some ones for tiny amounts … Hi, I did do a quick search and hardly any, some ones for tiny amounts but I need £250+ Plus some really dodgy folks on there, someone even selling Zeek referral code for 99p saying you get a £5 Amazon voucher for Free, cant believe its allowed as whoever he/she is also gets £5 when the muppet buys it.

looks like one person is the main one 'selling' it
they're not actually selling the item as they don't expect bids on it, they're just using the auction as a place to advertise the code
SUMMONER

Can you elaborate on what happened with Zeek please?

Referral shared on my facebook to a fair few people and they joined (we had over 30 friends/family join from me and my partners accounts) got referral credit as per their offers, all good, used referral credit when it got to certain point as it used to expire and topped it up with our money to buy vouchers (mainly amazon), we had a fair few amazon ones stored for use in future due to huge expiry date, yet one day my mams, partners and some of my friends noticed payments not going through saying declined then went to log in and said account disabled. We had spent probably out of our own money over £200 between us aswell yet they locked account and asked us to send in loads of stuff like Driving Licence/Passport, Utility bill, copies of card etc. We only ever used Paypal anyhow but in end we never got access to some of the amazon vouchers stored in our wallet and refused point blank to send them any information they asked.
After some weeks we then raised dispute with Paypal after discussing it with them over affected purchases and zeek got very threatening, they responded to dispute and some day or so later paypal emailed to say transactions refunded so we never lost out on what we paid out of our own money.

I would never recommend them after the faffing carry on, embarrassing to say the least when you refer your friends to them. Just wish we had of just stacked them in our amazon account instead.
Someone might do it for a 10% fee.
Thanks for that charleaward81.

They asked me for proof of address as well, had not problems after sending it. I still don't get it why they needed it so. Both my Paypal account and debit card used on the app are registered/confirmed to the same address. They even posted a physical Sainsbury's giftcard to my registered address.

Long winded anti-fraud procedures, but they do work very well for me.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 27th Oct 2015
Voucherecpress.co.uk so many vouchers including Amazon and you pay with PayPal!!!! Such a reliable easy site too!!!
Mimandm

Voucherecpress.co.uk so many vouchers including Amazon and you pay with … Voucherecpress.co.uk so many vouchers including Amazon and you pay with PayPal!!!! Such a reliable easy site too!!!

Voucherexpress.co.uk appear to sell at face value + a delivery charge, not really much of a point buying giftcards from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants