Groups

Buying an Android Tablet

I am about to buy a Linx Commtiva 3g. To use the internet using the 3g how will I pay for the internet usage.

9 Comments

get one of these.

http://****.co.uk/PAY…08d
    Edited by: "longbowassassin" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster

longbowassassin

get one of … get one of these.http://****.co.uk/PAYG-THREE-SIM-CARD-3GB-FREE-DATA-ALREADY-LOADED-/280598171789?pt=UK_Mobile_Home_Phones_Sim_Cards_CV&hash=item4154f4508d

Link not working

Go on ebay,search for"3data sim" will cost £8 or less, i have one and it works well, btw i have a galaxy tablet. Sorry about link dont know what happened. Sell them on amazon market place for about £10 if you dont want to use ebay or dont have paypal. Would cost you £20 for the same thing direct from 3 or £5pm, i hope this helps.

Original Poster

longbowassassin

Go on ebay,search for"3data sim" will cost £8 or less, i have one and it … Go on ebay,search for"3data sim" will cost £8 or less, i have one and it works well, btw i have a galaxy tablet. Sorry about link dont know what happened. Sell them on amazon market place for about £10 if you dont want to use ebay or dont have paypal. Would cost you £20 for the same thing direct from 3 or £5pm, i hope this helps.

Yes that does help. Thank you so much

Forgot to mention its 3gb or 3 months whichever comes first.

hi thesummerof69,

Please tell me how much the tablet cost. if you already have, how the tablet is doing?

thanks

I wouldn't get a tablet now, soon the market is going to be a buzz with honeycomb tablets (Motorola xoom primarily).

Nearly 75% of the updates I have heard from CES is tablet related, so I would hold off for now.

Hey, it's your money.

Banned

xoom is $799 including locked down wifi.......

gizmodo.com.au/201…hh/

When honeycomb is release there will be a plethora of good tablets about, I would (and am) wait
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2838
      2. love affairs2060
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61481
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17856381

See more discussions