Buying an iPad from Music Magpie

Posted 15th Jan
Looking at maybe getting the latest model iPad Pro from Music Magpie. Can get an 11" 256gb model in Pristine condition for £709 from their eBay store.

Reason for looking at Music Magpie is that you get a 12 month warranty whereas you wouldn't get that from buying second hand off a person.

Has anyone had any experience with Music Magpie refurbished products? Would they use third party parts?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Anybody got the codes for takeabreak Jan 2020
I have bought several item from MM all “good” and they turned to imho excellent condition. No problems at all.
StonkwellBogtrotter15/01/2020 11:31

I have bought several item from MM all “good” and they turned to imho exc …I have bought several item from MM all “good” and they turned to imho excellent condition. No problems at all.

Thank you. Have you bought any higher end products from them (like a 3rd gen iPad Pro)? Just wondering if there's any signs of being replaced with lower quality parts such as battery, screen or speakers?
tom.dalkins15/01/2020 11:34

Thank you. Have you bought any higher end products from them (like a 3rd …Thank you. Have you bought any higher end products from them (like a 3rd gen iPad Pro)? Just wondering if there's any signs of being replaced with lower quality parts such as battery, screen or speakers?

They don’t replace parts. The buy, check, grade, sell.
What about very good condition?
With any condition there’s a risk that you wouldn’t get original box
StonkwellBogtrotter15/01/2020 11:47

They don’t replace parts. The buy, check, grade, sell.

Interesting... How come they all say 'refurbished' on the listings then? (Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, just trying to find out!).
Misslovely15/01/2020 12:03

What about very good condition?With any condition there’s a risk that you w …What about very good condition?With any condition there’s a risk that you wouldn’t get original box

Not much price difference at all. I don't think any of them come with the original box tbh.
tom.dalkins15/01/2020 12:03

Interesting... How come they all say 'refurbished' on the listings then? …Interesting... How come they all say 'refurbished' on the listings then? (Sorry didn't mean to sound rude, just trying to find out!).

Because they cannot say new as they are not. Refurbished is just another word for 2nd hand.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions