Buying an iPhone second hand

Found 23rd Sep 2017
Possibly looking to purchase an iPhone second hand (local not eBay) just wondering what checks I should do (never had a iPhone before) obviously know to do typical phone checks as regularly buy android second hand but I often read people buying iphones and it being locked to apple id or their account or something.
The phone comes with box etc so don't think it's stolen but that doesn't mean they aren't trying to con me lol. It's quite a good price too.
I think I need to check the iTunes account isn't locked
Apple id
And icloud
But not sure how to do any of the above lol
Help/advice appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Recently, I encountered a very good fake iphone. I mean so good that if it wasn't for the Google Play Store on the home page you could be fooled by it on first glance.

If buying local, one option may be to get them to show you the device and sign in.

Don't forget to also make sure it's network unlocked.
tech347523 m ago

Recently, I encountered a very good fake iphone. I mean so good that if it …Recently, I encountered a very good fake iphone. I mean so good that if it wasn't for the Google Play Store on the home page you could be fooled by it on first glance.If buying local, one option may be to get them to show you the device and sign in.Don't forget to also make sure it's network unlocked.

Lmao Google play that's hilarious and thanks for mentioning I'm so used to android that I totally wouldn't have clicked
I know it's network locked to Vodafone
deleted800342
Be prepared to have to charge it 2 or 3 times a day unless it's had a new battery fitted recently
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants