Buying Bubbles & Stickers (Donation to Hospital) - Where to buy?

4 replies
Found 25th Oct 2016
I'm just finishing placement and been thinking of a leaving gift as well as some chocolates for the staff. We were going to get a group present but students are being so stingy (like not putting £2 in!) that I decided last minute to go solo.

When the children have blood tests, they don't have any bubbles due to funding cuts & they work pretty well to distract from needles!

Anyone recommend a store to buy quite a few packs that aren't too small yet good value? And perhaps a store with stickers like Star Patient or something similar?

I can't buy online as leaving in the next 48 hours.

Thanks as always guys.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Is there a £ shop or poundland near to you? Or a factory shop? Wilkos?

Original Poster

fifim

Is there a £ shop or poundland near to you? Or a factory shop? Wilkos?

There's a poundland & Wilko around 15 minutes walk away according to Google! - Will head out there tomorrow Hopefully they aren't as stingy in size as some of the ones on Amazon (Or as stingy as some of my fellow students )
Edited by: "Firefly1" 25th Oct 2016

What a lovely thing to do.... well done you! With your attitude I think you have a great future!!

What a lovely idea . You could try being a bit cheeky . My sister is a dentist and I know they often get free samples like rolls of I've been brave stickers from reps . She has given me a roll before so know this happens .if you explained the situation and what you are trying to do , you may be able to blag some for free from your doctor/dentist .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom911
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428514672
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769632
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35104

See more discussions