Groups

Buying car batteries onlin

Jsut after some general advice, anyone used aor recooment any sites where i can buy a car battry from? found a few but not sure if they're any good or not.

9 Comments

I wouldn't fancy the chances of a car battery being thrown around a distribution centre and arriving intact. Can you not buy one locally?

If you insist you could try eurocarparts.com/ecp…rts

I agree with jtx, there must be some where local to you where you can buy one, it'll be a pain as well if you have a warranty issue with a mail order one & have to send it back !

all the quick fit places supply batteries or even halfords.plus theyll fit it for a fiver

Original Poster

yea, ringing round the locals tomorow but one car relatively in the middle of no where rules out a few places.

just google your local motor factors - will be far cheaper than somewhere like halfords

got a new one for my van from fleabay for £40 buy it now., pretty good price.

Local 1 shop place - £35
    Halfords - £80
    Didnt take long to decide which to go for lol

Halfords will price match any local store, but their batteries have a two year warranty rather than the cheapo's one year. Guess what I do?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248811
      2. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE22
      3. Denon AVRX 2400H @ Peter Tyson £399.9934
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555

See more discussions