Buying car with disabled tax code

Found 12th Jul
Does anyone know what this means? What do I do after buying the car?

It has a disabled tax code.
Community Updates
AskHome & GardenCar
Top comments
It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you posting this post.

Should try google sometime. You will be amazed what is can do.

gov.uk/cha…mpt
tamboss17 m ago

you should try good manners sometime,you will be amazed what "is" can do.

Apart from a simple spelling mistake,there is nothing wrong with my reply, Oh and i even put the link to the answer at the bottom.

Some people are scared of google. Yet it provides alot of the answers members post in the ask section.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 12th Jul
Caroline_19937 m ago

It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you …It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you posting this post. Should try google sometime. You will be amazed what is can do. https://www.gov.uk/change-vehicle-tax-class/tax-due-to-run-out-or-changing-if-vehicle-is-exempt

29 Comments
Enjoy convenient parking
It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you posting this post.

Should try google sometime. You will be amazed what is can do.

gov.uk/cha…mpt
Caroline_19937 m ago

It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you …It took me less time finding out the answer for you than it did you posting this post. Should try google sometime. You will be amazed what is can do. https://www.gov.uk/change-vehicle-tax-class/tax-due-to-run-out-or-changing-if-vehicle-is-exempt

tamboss17 m ago

Apart from a simple spelling mistake,there is nothing wrong with my reply, Oh and i even put the link to the answer at the bottom.

Some people are scared of google. Yet it provides alot of the answers members post in the ask section.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 12th Jul
Simply take it to the post office with the V5C or V5C/2 and they can tax it as normal. The New V5 will come in your name with the correct taxation class
tamboss1 h, 16 m ago

tamboss1 h, 23 m ago

Pot kettle black. Contradict yourself dont you? I made a simple human spelling mistake - your not exactly mr perfect are you 34325525-tO0tW.jpg
that was 2009, i've been to school since then,but even in 2009 i had respect for others, i will look for a good deal on spades for you, so you can dig deeper
tamboss6 m ago

that was 2009, i've been to school since then,but even in 2009 i had …that was 2009, i've been to school since then,but even in 2009 i had respect for others, i will look for a good deal on spades for you, so you can dig deeper

34325631-V4Jws.jpgBut your still hear having a moan.
hear? should that not be here.try googling english grammar.illiterate comes to mind.good day and bye
tamboss12 m ago

that was 2009, i've been to school since then,but even in 2009 i had …that was 2009, i've been to school since then,but even in 2009 i had respect for others, i will look for a good deal on spades for you, so you can dig deeper

Ok well this was 2018, moral of the story. Dont mock anybody for their spelling mistakes when your not so perfect yourself.34325683-I9hPP.jpg
tamboss53 s ago

hear? should that not be here.try googling english grammar.illiterate …hear? should that not be here.try googling english grammar.illiterate comes to mind.good day and bye

4-0
tamboss53 m ago

hear? should that not be here.try googling english grammar.illiterate …hear? should that not be here.try googling english grammar.illiterate comes to mind.good day and bye

Irony loop confirmed.......
34326327-6nHKn.jpg
Caroline_19935 h, 53 m ago

Thank you Caroline.
Caroline_19935 h, 54 m ago

Some people are scared of google. Yet it provides alot of the answers …Some people are scared of google. Yet it provides alot of the answers members post in the ask section.

34328517-9I6uR.jpgsorry, couldn't resist
She is correct. But then again this is why we’ve got this discussion page and I’d be happy to help anybody irrespective of google or not
Caroline_19938 h, 13 m ago

Ok well this was 2018, moral of the story. Dont mock anybody for their …Ok well this was 2018, moral of the story. Dont mock anybody for their spelling mistakes when your not so perfect yourself.[Image]

*You're
tamboss9 h, 28 m ago

Whilst she is googling that, could you please Google "orthography"? Many thanks.
Edited by: "miikeyblue" 12th Jul
34332159-svi0a.jpg
Are disabled toilets really working after all?
What an effd up thread!

Shocking spelling, virtually no punctuation, grammar gone to pot, severe lack of capitals where they should be.
Caroline_19935 h, 46 m ago

[Image] Again another not so mr perfect.

A comma should be placed after “Again”.
Gollywood4 h, 9 m ago

What an effd up thread!Shocking spelling, virtually no punctuation, …What an effd up thread!Shocking spelling, virtually no punctuation, grammar gone to pot, severe lack of capitals where they should be.

And... missing connectives or conjunctions.
Caroline_199312th Jul

[Image] Again another not so mr perfect.

That's clearly autocorrect. And I'm not claiming to be perfect, I was just pointing out the irony of you criticising someone while making a fool of your self in the process.
craigstephens7 m ago

That's clearly autocorrect. And I'm not claiming to be perfect, I was just …That's clearly autocorrect. And I'm not claiming to be perfect, I was just pointing out the irony of you criticising someone while making a fool of your self in the process.

Ive not made a fool of myself. I couldnt really give 2 monkeys what you or anybody else things of me. Its a public forum. Not my life story.
Your opinion of me doesn’t bother oraffect me in the slightest.

My spelling doesnt need to be 100% perfect on here. Its not an exam, its not school, no rules how i can and cant spell.

Doesn’t matter if that was auto correct or not. “The irony is” you pointed me out for a mistake in my spelling when you made one yourself.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 14th Jul
craigstephens15 m ago

Well, I think you're a fool..

Name calling on a forum - what a very very sad lonely and pathetic life you lead.
Caroline_19933 h, 44 m ago

Name calling on a forum - what a very very sad lonely and pathetic life …Name calling on a forum - what a very very sad lonely and pathetic life you lead.

Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants