buying christmas presents for next year??

so come on how many of us actually start buying for the next christmas in the january sales. i do lol my partner thinks i am a nutter but its perfect especially for those family members that never make an effort and just wrap a bottle of bubble bath up for me at least this way i can get them something decent at a fraction of the rrp.

10 Comments

I do start in January, I get all the cards, wrap, ribbon, tags etc & I buy gifts throughout the year to put towards Christmas presents

Banned

scrooge

Original Poster

loupomm;7354868

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/567650/started-my-xmas-shopping-for-next-y

ahhh so great minds think alike lol.

Original Poster

toshapetriji;7354916

scrooge

i aint no scrooge just sick of spending loads to recieve something from the pound shop with absolutely no thought at all.

i get cards normally in the sales for next year, but have picked up a couple of bits for next years pressies this time.

Oh yes.
A girl like me. (My husband thought I was the only one!!!!!!!!)

I've got all the wrapping paper, ribbons, tags and cards for next year.
I've got a cupboard full of pressies that I pick up as and when and there is always something in there.
Got about half of what I need for next year.

I've pretty much done all my shopping for next year. Obviously will add to it with things I find and for birthdays. 1st year I've been so organised.

I've spent £30 already on items for next year, will be sitting in Ikea bags in my shed for many months , I'll no doubt slowly add uber bargains to that shedload of things for cheap pressies, people always think I've spent more on them than I actually have

toshapetriji;7354916

scrooge

you got money to burn then!!!!

i always start in jan sales, mega bargains to be had on ebay too!!!
my grand daughters have all the latest xmas toys this year and i probably paid less than half the rrp value!!
my twins got dsi and a 360 each total cost £329!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562127
    3. Samsung Note 8914
    4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions