Buying Consoles from CeX

Posted 14th Mar
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360 console online at Cex.

I'd go for just used against 'discounted' as I know I could end up with something in a complete state.

From experience, do Cex grade consoles as just used (not discounted) if they're very good cosmetically, or could it still come covered in marks?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Discounted with CEX usually means third party controller or cable
This is the definition of Discounted as per their website.

Discounted - Product in any condition, with all essential accessories, box not required. Any controller.

Here’s the link if you want to read

uk.webuy.com/sup…ng/
The worse the grade the worse the condition over all but with any second hand item expect some scratches and marks. If you have a store locally go and have a look at some they have and you can see before you buy?
Any particular reason you're going for a 360?
I got a discounted 360 online last year &r it arrived broken just frozen on red ring contact Microsoft screen CEX refused to help to return or refund so had to chase through bank
Deluxe115/03/2020 05:03

I got a discounted 360 online last year &r it arrived broken just frozen …I got a discounted 360 online last year &r it arrived broken just frozen on red ring contact Microsoft screen CEX refused to help to return or refund so had to chase through bank

Cox offer 24 month warrenty so not sure what issues you had
googleboogle15/03/2020 08:03

Cox offer 24 month warrenty so not sure what issues you had

Yea ive never had any issue with CEX in the past, but they were implying I'd broken it myself after it arrived so were unwilling to exchange or refund I haven't used them since
Bought my xbox one x from cex. You get 24 months warranty taken 2 controllers back and replaced straight away good service
Hmm, not sure what to expect for £55 and an old Xbox 360.

Does £55 sound a decent enough price for a non discounted one?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants